Will UTC Warrington be right for me?
Considering leaving your current school and moving to somewhere new can be a daunting thought. There are lots of things to consider and we want you to be sure that this opportunity is the right one for you. Be sure to talk it through with your family and friends. To help you know whether UTC Warrington is the right place for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you enjoy both academic and vocational learning?
- Would you like to gain real life work experience?
- Do you like to understand how things work?
- Have you ever wanted to invent something? Or have you already invented something?
- Are you creative?
- Do you like solving problems?
- Do you want to work with students who have a similar attitude to learning?
- Do you enjoy studying maths and science?
- Do you want to study in a business-like environment?
- Are you aspiring towards achieving at least 5 A* – C grades at GCSE level?
- Do you want to be part of an exciting new college?
- Do you like the idea of having access to the latest technologies?
- Do you like the idea of having access to state of the art engineering equipment?
- Do you want to be treated like an adult?
Answer “Yes” to these questions?
Then why not come along to see us to discover more about what UTC Warrington can offer you. The UTC has been created to address the skills gap in Warrington within engineering and energy, and over the next few years, there is a need for approximately 87,000 new engineers per year to supply the demand within a wide variety of engineering sectors in the UK. If you are interested in pursuing a career in this growing sector, consider UTC Warrington as the first step towards your future.