Work for UTC Warrington
UTC Warrington is at an exciting stage in its development and journey to becoming an Outstanding Academy by our first inspection in Year 3. We aim to provide create an outstanding academic and technical institution, with support from our employer and university partners, to achieve the following objectives:
- Address the skills gap, as identified by Government and the Energy and Engineering industries
- Be known as a pioneering institution for outstanding quality STEM (Science Technology, Engineering & Maths) education in Warrington; filling the void which currently exists
- Prepare a generation of skilled, career-ready young people with the necessary technical, academic and softer skills to succeed
- Establish a modern, progressive college with innovative and forward-thinking curriculum, valued by students and employers alike
- Support female engineers into the profession, working alongside high profile aspirational women in Engineering
- Establish a dynamic staff team, who have strong relationships with students and are prepared to go the ‘extra mile’
UTC Warrington is generously supported by a number of key sponsors:
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Sellafield Ltd
- Atkins Nuclear
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Tenet Consultants
- National Nuclear Laboratories
- Women in Nuclear
- Rolls Royce
- Plastic Omnium
- Kawasaki Robotics
To achieve this we need a committed individuals who are aligned to our vision and culture, who also have a burning desire to help build an outstanding institution, which is a centre of excellence for teaching and learning. We will also be working as part of the Warrington Challenge to drive up standards in all colleges, colleges and academies across the town. If you share our passion for continually raising the aspirations of students and staff, and will not be satisfied until all students are exceeding their potential, we look forward to receiving your application.
UTC Warrington believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. We also firmly believe in supporting our staff in order for them to deliver that first rate education. You will benefit from inspirational and dynamic leadership and governance, and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to a vast array of CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: Cycle2work, childcare vouchers and a health and wellbeing package.
UTCW Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.
To be informed of future job opportunities at UTC Warrington please fill in the form below.